IT Project Manager
BTG in partnership with a world class insurance company in Florida has an immediate need for an IT Project Manager.
Requirements of the IT Project Manager
- 4 10 years of progressively more responsible work experience in a defined software project management role.
- Experience compiling financial project cost data, coordinating Business Requirements and managing feasibility studies, time/cost estimates.
- Experience with process design, workflow analysis, re-engineering or other change management techniques whose purpose is to make and implement recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Experience with the Total Quality Management process and tracking.
- Strong understanding of Property and Casualty Insurance industry preferred (home and auto insurance).
- Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related discipline or other disciplines with an information technology and/or business administration focus, or the equivalent in related work experience.
Benefits of the IT Project Manager
- $45-$55 per hour, depending on experience
- Contract to Hire
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager
- Manage and direct moderate to large scale projects for both technical and business initiatives.
- Prioritize project deliverables and the allocation of resources within the business and technical units based upon need.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project including but not limited to implementation, support and reporting/ documentation.
- Plan and manage the work of project teams to ensure that final products are delivered on time and within budget while aligning project work activities with business customer goals and objectives.
- Your excellent communication skills will be critical in working closely with business customers to translate business needs into system requirements and design specifications.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.