IT Project Manager
Requirements of the IT Project Manager
- 8+ years of related IT project management experience; 5+ years professional experience in Consultative PM implementation background working with Business Partners
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including conveying technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external business partners.
- You will effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- You will apply the concepts, principles and practices of project designing, scheduling, estimating, planning and inspecting.
- You will apply the concepts, principles and practices of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio).
- Financials experience
- Experience in the transportation and logistics field using Process Improvement
- Logistics and Supply Chain experience
Benefits of the IT Project Manager
- $50 - $60 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 1 year contract with possibility to hire
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager
- Leading the support of project management objectives as IT project management subject matter expert (SME) through definition, development and execution of IT projects in accordance with organizational priorities.
- Managing the integration of vendor tasks and monitors associated deliverables.
- Tracking performance to operating plans, budgets, forecasts and schedules.
- Maintaining and monitoring project documentation.
- Communicate project status to IT leadership and key stakeholders
- Create, Update and maintain project plans and other project related documentation.
- Tracking project performance against operating plan.
- Communication to IT Leadership and key Stakeholders
- You may directly coach and supervise employees or teams responsible for IT projects or initiatives.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.