IT Project Analyst I
IT Project Analysts provide value-added expertise in the coordination of technical information technology projects and work initiatives to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding/budget parameters and meet customer expectations.
- This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software.
- They ensure that plans, activities and issues are tracked; project management processes and standards are followed and regularly reported to the Project Manager/ Department Manager.
- Associate IT Project Analysts maintain the content of project/ work initiative plans and ensure the quality and integrity of project information.
- Analyzes project/initiative work efforts to ensure schedule, scope and budget meet agreed to expectations. Provides trend analysis for continuous improvement.
- Ensure project documentation, plans, reports are maintained timely by PMs
- Assist in project meeting facilitation and preparation Assist with forecasting project cost estimates, project status reports, financial reports.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of processes and templates.
- Provide budget forecast and tracking support
- Coordinate management process meetings and prepare presentations.
- Provide support in the use of all project management tools.
- Perform regular (e.g., weekly) analysis of project status and their schedules.
- Contribute to preparation of multiple project status reporting.
- Perform analysis of historical data.
- Perform trend analysis and re- projections
- Bachelor’s Degree Needed
- 1-3 Years of Experience
- Seeking someone who can assist the manager in keeping tasks straight, coordinating multiple projects, Strong Microsoft Office skills, Project Administration,
- An ideal candidate would have strong multitasking abilities, a Bachelor's degree, experience coordinating projects with multiple business groups. This candidate will need to be a strong assistant to the manager within the business.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference IT Project Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time