IT Project Analyst I
- IT Project Analysts provide value-added expertise in the coordination of technical information technology projects and work initiatives to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding/budget parameters and meet customer expectations.
- This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software.
- They ensure that plans, activities and issues are tracked; project management processes and standards are followed and regularly reported to the Project Manager/ Department Manager.
- Associate IT Project Analysts maintain the content of project/ work initiative plans and ensure the quality and integrity of project information.
- Analyzes project/initiative work efforts to ensure schedule, scope and budget meet agreed to expectations.
- Provides trend analysis for continuous improvement.
- Ensure project documentation, plans, reports are maintained timely by PMs Assist in project meeting facilitation and preparation Assist with forecasting project cost estimates, project status reports, financial reports.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of processes and templates. Provide budget forecast and tracking support Coordinate management process meetings and prepare presentations.
- Provide support in the use of all project management tools.
- Perform regular (e.g., weekly) analysis of project status and their schedules. Contribute to preparation of multiple project status reporting.
- Perform analysis of historical data.
- Perform trend analysis and reprojections
- Will work directly with an assigned PM - will act as an analyst/coordination and will assist with many of the administration functions that fall under the PM
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 year of prior/relevant work experience
- Experience with MS Project is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as this resource will be working with multiple different teams
- Will need to be very analytical and detail oriented
- Understanding and exposure to both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference IT Project Analyst Position.
Job Status: Full Time