IT Program Manager I
The Program Manager plays a key client-facing advisor role within the client company and serves as the single operations point-of-contact for assigned accounts, holding responsibility for establishing and operating a portfolio of project engagements spanning across implementations and ongoing support & enhancements post go-live.
This individual is an assertive, yet humble and polished individual that thrives in a dynamic and high-growth environment focused on delighting the customer and driving operational excellence.
- 5% Assist Account Executives in creating annual and quarterly account plans by providing operational plan detail for assigned active account(s)
- Requires a clear understanding of the client’s business, industry and competitive pressures
- Requires a deep appreciation for client solution offerings - across technical and services
- Represents cthe client's operations roadmap, priorities and activities for assigned account(s)
- 25% Point of contact for all daily customer interactions at the management level and above.
- 5% Responsible for establishing and managing the processes to ensure all business requests, changes and issues are funneled through a single, convenient work intake flow, with necessary reporting visibility.
- All issues should be collaboratively reviewed by appropriate business SME(s)
- 10% Lead execution and management of operational activity for assigned account base.
- Develop and manage to work plans, including definition of scope, resource needs, effort estimates and prioritization of program backlog(s) and day-to-day operational activities for assigned account(s).
- Work with project managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), data analysts, IT and engineering teams to ensure delivery of quality, timely and reliable solutions that meet client business needs and objectives.
- 5% Ensure the overall quality of all account engagements, applying knowledge of industry trends and best practices, and suggesting and evaluating alternative solutions/approach when appropriate in order to meet client objectives most effectively.
- 5% Takes a proactive approach to anticipating issues and risks, partnering with senior leadership and business SME(s) to coordinate risk mitigation plans and resolution.
- This includes leading client through planning, decision-making and change management when appropriate.
- 10% Leads weekly client account team meetings, with Account Executives to prioritize program backlog(s) and ensure alignment of operational plans with overall client objectives.
- 10% Responsible for the packaging, presentation and delivery of all client-facing reporting and communications regarding program health and performance, with collaboration from assigned SMEs
- This includes the validation of data inputs and the representation of that data in a manner that conveys intended message for executive-level business consumers
- 10% Supports the development and delivery of customer presentations and meeting materials, taking a disciplined approach to drive necessary preparation and internal reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate meeting follow-up is conducted with published minutes, action items, owners and dates.
- 5% Contributes to contract, statement of work and change order documentation with Account Executive.
- 5% Responsible for the management and reporting of client financial performance against pre-established budgets.
- 5% All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, with either a quantitative (e.g. economics, computer science, information systems, etc. ) or a healthcare major (e.g. health administration, public health, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant project management experience, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent project initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably within a healthcare-focused management / strategy firm
- Working knowledge of basic benefit plan management principles across both Medicare and Commercial healthcare lines of business
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior management and key stakeholders director-level and above
- Ability to translate client product and/or strategic direction into client-specific recommendations, using consultative selling skills to obtain client buy-in and adoption
- Ability to establish and maintain a clear understanding of the client’s business and strategic objectives in order to frame operations and service engagements that can be executed on
- Travel required (approximately 25%)
- Passionate about producing high-quality work and forming strong, trusting relationships, both internally and externally at all levels of an organization
- Excellent team-player attitude, with ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others
- Ability to focus on solving problems, constantly looking for opportunities regardless of circumstance.
- Strong analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills. Ability to be detailed when needed, but also succinct.
- Highly organized, ability to self-manage, prioritize and keep in front of large quantities of work, across multiple program engagements.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference IT Program Manager I position.
Job Status: Full Time