IT Operations Supervisor
Requirements of the IT Operations Supervisor
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, preferred.
- Five (5) years of data analytics experience in a healthcare environment.
- Strong working knowledge of VPN applications and functions
- Working knowledge of current RCM system
- Working knowledge of HL7 transactions ADT
- Working Knowledge of HL7 transactions Image process
- Working knowledge of programming
- Management level oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software skills
- Strong process improvement skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to use logical thought processes
- Ability to communicate with clients
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate with departments across the organization
- Ability to meet monthly changing deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and effectively troubleshoot while focusing on innovative solutions
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and handle highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to remain flexible and work within a collaborative and fast paced environment
Benefits of the IT Operations Supervisor
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the IT Operations Supervisor
- Supervises 24/7 IT Operations: recruits, selects, orients, trains, coaches staff. Plans, monitors, reviews staff job contributions. Implements cross functional training and succession planning as allowable.
- Works with Internal and external teams, including developers, to resolve internal system issues and programming issues.
- Ensures Project Management and Project execution.
- Creates tools for management of charge capture workflow.
- Schedules windows tasks and applications.
- Manages dashboards for task completions.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.