IT Director - Enterprise Architecture
- Technical Leadership - Leads and manages resources responsible for the development of solutions and services. Provides management and guidance to direct reports through goals that are aligned to functional and business strategies.
- Collaboration - Partners with internal customers to collaboratively and rapidly deliver designs, proof-of-concepts and production ready systems and tooling. Enhances team effectiveness through questioning, supporting and coaching, including brokering pragmatic solutions when opinions differ.
- Delivering Outcomes - Executes on strategy within required time frame to achieve business transformation objectives.
- Decision Making - Makes decisions that affect the organization. Keeps all stakeholders informed throughout, understands how to implement the chosen alternative and how to know when it will be successful. Implements a process for monitoring outcomes and post-decision evaluation.
- Scalable - Leverage automation and process improvement at every opportunity. Embrace and implement advanced technologies to create a best-in-class applications.
- Cloud - Understands the constraints and opportunities presented by cloud platform services, and how they fit into both operational delivery and customer solutions
- Education - Education equivalent to a college degree in computer science or related field, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Experience - 8+ years of experience in designing, building, and implementing large scale software solutions.
- Technology Strong working knowledge of Java, Spring, messaging, RESTful services, Web Services, SQL, DevOps, AWS Cloud, Jenkins, Tomcat, and APM tools. Experience with IBM FileNet P8, IBM P8 BFW, SmartComm, Spring Integration, Camel, ActiveMQ, CRMs, SSO/IDM platforms, is a plus.
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
- Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
- Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
- Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
- Discounts on home and auto insurance products..
- Lead enterprise architecture for shared services and platforms.
- Work with business and IT teams to define the roadmaps for the platforms, services, and shard service adoption across the P&C business units.
- Lead the evaluation of new platforms, frameworks, and tools.
- Facilitate adoption of design patterns, shared components, and security policies.
- Management of shared services architecture team including tasks assignment and performance.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.