IT D365 Developer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked facilities management company in Florida, has an immediate need for an IT D365 Developer.
Requirements of the IT D365 Developer
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of five (5) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years' experience in D365 Fin/Ops development, systems analysis, system implementation, and change projects with information systems.
- Functional and technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration, web service programming, development and application integration capabilities
- 5+ years of TSql and Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate or equivalent
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- 5+ years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Fin/Ops) implementation experience, or other implementation software. Dynamics Field Service experience is preferred.
- Experience implementing end-to-end D365 CRM projects
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Strong understanding of SQL and database principles (including database normalization)
Benefits of the IT D365 Developer
- Full time position
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 28 days of PTO
- Company matched 401k
Responsibilities of the IT D365 Developer
- Extend capability of D365 through creation of new entities, forms, workflows, reports, customization, config, security and access model
- Perform D365 application testing of configurations, migrations and customizations
- Build and deploy Dynamics Portal capability that exposes applicable D365 entities
- Provides technical and systems design expertise in the development, integration and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365), including integration to other business systems: Power BI, ERP, and other related business systems.
- Maintains Dynamics D365 system including monitoring end user usage, performing application administration tasks, and managing application development, patching, and upgrade projects.
- Write clean, testable code using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Review and refactor code, deploy fully functional applications
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Investigating new technologies, creating technical specifications and unit test plans
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, infrastructure admins, developers, business analysts, and business SME professionals
- Coordinates with the Information Systems team and company stakeholders to develop, test, implement, maintain and document business processes.
- Provide ongoing technical support for the products and systems supported by the Information System Team with additional features, fixes, and other service requests.
- Demonstrates deep understanding and direct experience through the technical design of solutions for D365.
- Supports continuous process improvement efforts through D365 and overall development life cycle including development, testing, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Responsible for consulting on Dynamics D365 engagements including design, implementation, upgrade, and or extension of existing applications.
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud desirable
- Experience in the design, build and delivery of a SaaS solution with wide customer base, especially in the retail/services industry vertical
- Software development and design Azure Applications using Azure frameworks
- The development of new solutions, data models, workflows, plug-ins, dashboards and reports within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Field Operation system
- Experience and knowledge in the development of Dynamics 365 (complex configurations, Plugins, workflows, data integration/migration)
- Thorough understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance Modules (Budgeting, GL, AP, Procurement, Interfaces, Reporting, Power Bi)
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and Office 365
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Field Service/Supply Chain/Finance
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile Tools/Frameworks (Scrum in particular)
- Ensure all software that is created is in line with the technical roadmap, working in close collaboration with the other Engineers in the squad.
- Work with other members of the squad to establish business requirements and refine/estimate user stories.
- Contribute to squad ceremonies including Story Refinement, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Stand-ups, and Demos.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to a or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.