IT Business Systems Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst.
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst
- 3+ years related work experience
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Proficient in delivering effective communications (presentations, meetings, written communication, etc.).
- Proficient in creating, reconciling, summarizing and analyzing financial and/or statistical data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word
- Thorough knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system
- Understanding of typical architecture standards and ability to apply them
- Ability to perform in high volume rapidly changing environment
- Experience in applying research methodology to business solutions
- Experience in developing and overseeing process improvement programs
- Experience in developing effective risk controls
- Experience in developing metrics, KPIs and business reporting for every level Experience with health and ancillary insurance products
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience with Rally
- Health care industry related experience
- Customer satisfaction experience
Benefits of the Business Systems Analyst
- Full time hours
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst
- Provide functional and technical support/expertise during development, implementation, testing of complex projects
- Produce detailed functional requirements and/or user stories, including non-functional requirements
- Operational readiness, implementation/warranty support, production support, project analytics, and reporting
- Assumes the role of product owner as necessary
- Develops system related documentation that includes flow charts, workflow tables, mapping documents, integration specifications and provides system training and overviews
- Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, as required.
- Identify risk, implement technology solutions, conduct feasibility studies, prepare user stories/business requirements, and write system and programming specifications to support the design of possible technology solutions.
- Perform root-cause, gap, and comparative analysis to identify issue resolution for the ongoing operations and maintenance of Customer Experience solutions.
- Serve as the resident expert in their workstream and provide communications for business and technology leadership reviews
- Develop user stories and accountable for product owner and/or product manager sign off-of changes
- Support Product Owners with business requirement gathering, solutions for improving business processes, application capability development, testing and strategy development for the Customer Experience initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Monitor system implementation ensuring user satisfaction and be comfortable with being hands on in support of implemented solutions
- Close gaps using solid analysis and provide recommendations to improve/enhance existing process/systems and see those solutions through implementation
- Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for primarily internal audiences.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.