Minimum 8 Years experience as an Integration Developer
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Logistics company in Florida has an immediate need for a Integration Developer
Requirements of the Integration Developer
- 8 years of software/application development experience
- Designs, codes, tests and analyzes existing and new software.
- Conducts code and configuration audits in order to assess accuracy and performance. Implements actions or projects that enhance system design and/or streamline performance and productivity based on analysis.
- Develops and documents best practices based on management and end-user feedback.
- Coordinates the installation of new software systems and provides ongoing technical support for moderately complex to complex systems, applications and tools.
- Creates moderately complex to complex technical documentation and software user guides that enhance the operation, maintenance and development of systems.
- Anticipates internal/external business challenges and recommends and implements system value opportunities, including process optimization, policies and procedures, and end-user experience improvements.
- Establishes and maintains partnerships internal/external of the organization to maintain a unified approach to software development and assists in facilitating the resolution of software and business information system issues.
- Must have EDI mapping knowledge, XML XSD mapping / development experience, API Webservice mapping experience.
- Transportation/Logistics & LTL background.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Requirements analysis
- EDI mapping
- XML XSD mapping
- API Webservice mapping
- Unit testing & documentation
- Code documentation
- EDI implementation documentation
- Status reporting
Benefits of the Integration Developer
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 12 month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Integration Developer
- Responsible for utilizing established procedures, guidelines, and industry knowledge and experience to identify and implement moderately complex to complex solutions to meet information technology (IT) systems needs and requirements through designing, coding, testing and analyzing new and existing software, under general to minimal direction.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.