Integration Developer I
- Develop, test, and configure automated test suites that exercise GUI, business logic, database access, and/or interfaces with other systems.
- Develop and test reusable software components for use in automation scripts.
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests.
- Estimate test accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities.
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Coordinate with project management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
- Extensive experience using tools such as HP UFT/QTP or open-source frameworks such as mocha or selenium web driver
- Proficiency with version control systems such as Git
- Strong proficiency querying databases using SQL or equivalent
- Excellent grasp of Internet technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Self-starter, track record of taking initiative
- Mocha and Chai
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Integration Developer position.
Job Status: Full Time