Instructional Design V - Sales
Without supervision, conducts and completes the analysis, design, and development of learning solutions for supported business units under the GuideWell enterprise. Must be able to analyze, design, and develop highly complex multi component interactive learning solutions.
- Leads partnership and is a liaison with stakeholders, defines and designs effective instructional strategies and learner assessments for high complexity multi component learning solutions and curriculums. Able to complete work independently throughout the applicable development stage of the instructional design model being adopted. Understands the features and capabilities of various virtual delivery modalities for the design and development of instructionally sound Instructor Led Training or Virtual Instructor Led Training.
- Leverage established instructional design methodologies and processes to support formal, informal, and multi-media design that include industry best practice recommendations which take into account design, scope, budget, implementation timeline and technology platforms. Able to complete work independently including the communication, implementation and adoption of methodologies and best practices by the learning organization.
- Facilitates learning intervention through analysis of new or changed user tasks, through investigation of business processes, responsibilities, etc. due to new product/program/process releases, upgrades or updates. Conduct task/impact analysis using standard department techniques i.e. surveys, focus groups, interviews, etc. and provide performance improvement recommendations to learning management/leadership. Independently perform the above for highly complex performance improvement projects.
- Leads the design and development of knowledge and skill based assessments (written and simulated) that align with learning knowledge and performance based objectives. Develop instructionally sound knowledge, skill and job performance based assessments with minimal guidance.
- Supports the scoping, forecasting, planning and management of instructional design projects that encompass team members from all areas of the learning organization (Design, Delivery, Learning Ops, Implementation, and Evaluation). Able to perform duties independently on instructional design projects of highly intermediate levels of complexity.
- Partners with Design Managers and peers to define and implement process improvements.
- Coach and mentor team members by evaluating the instructional soundness of the training design using post event evaluation and knowledge and knowledge and skill assessment data as basis for instructional feedback
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience in Instructional Systems Design. Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound blended formal and informal learning solutions
- Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound blended formal and informal learning solutions specifically related to classroom Instruction-led Training and/or Virtual Instructor-led Training
- Experience with version 9 or higher of Adobe Captivate or other eLearning software
- Building Relationships
- Continuous Improvement
- Critical Thinking
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Customer Focus (internal & external)
- Driving for Results
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Align to Vision and Purpose