Instructional Design PM
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Technical Support/Help Desk professional.
About the Position:
This position's primary function is to manage multiple Corporate and Business projects where Tech Training is supporting the initiative. In addition, the role will assist as needed to support the Tech Training daily operations
- Ability to aid in the entire lifecycle from analyzing, planning, design, development, storyboarding, recording, editing, deployment and evaluate of the learning solution
- Provide application knowledge, methodology expertise, and/or industry knowledge.
- Build and maintain team relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service and exceeding expectations.
- Track and report project related deliverables.
- Provide status reporting, issue identification, and problem solving.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of experience with ERP systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience
- 5+ years professional experience in Consultative PM implementation background working with Business Partners Proficient in the understanding and use of multiple ERP systems (Oracle, SAP)
- Ability to create WBS, detailed project task plans, weekly stakeholder and project team communication
- Advanced proficiency in MS office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail (proofreading and editing skills a plus).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and Adult Learning Principles
- Knowledge of Agile, Continuous Improvement, and Project Management
- PMP certification
- 3+ years of experience with major ERP systems
- Knowledge with eLearning, LMS, authoring tools and graphic design.
- Knowledge of uPerform, UPK, or similar tool
- Create, update, and maintain project plans, and other related documentation
- Create, track, manage and report status of projects in Workfront/Dashboard and on weekly status reports
- Schedule, conduct and manage standup meetings
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.