Information Security Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Florida, has an immediate need for an Information Security Analyst.
Requirements of the Information Security Analyst
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technology/information security-related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years direct experience in an information security role.
- Experience with Sailpoint IDN
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC) a plus.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent is a plus.
- Understanding of ISO-27000 based security program functional areas and other commonly accepted standards (e.g. NIST, OWASP, CIS Benchmarks, Trust Services Principles.)
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as privacy laws.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy.
- Knowledge of computer networking, operating systems, application development, cloud base solutions, and information security tools.
- Strong understanding and proficiency with compliance and audit processes associated with major federal and industry regulations (e.g. SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, NYDFS, PCI).
- Understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles.
- Analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in developing partnership-oriented relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Proficiency at multitasking in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within the company or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.).
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and act as coach to other team members as necessary
Benefits of the Information Security Analyst
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Information Security Analyst
- Work to ensure that IT and data security controls are managed and maintained by business and IT partners in line with Information Security policies, standards, and regulatory, federal and state security and data privacy laws.
- Test IT controls for effectiveness and create work papers for those controls
- Serve as a liaison with the IT and business partners to identify, understand, document, and advise on security requirements, required IT controls, impacts and information and IT risks.
- Assess and continuously monitor the appropriateness and effectiveness of security measures and recommend enhancements in line with the Company's Security Controls Framework and regulatory requirements.
- Advise and guide Information Security team members and IT partners regarding compensating control where security requirements cannot be met.
- Track remediation plans with business and IT partners.
- Analyze data for a holistic enterprise view for management reporting to ensure that security controls are maintained in line with the company's Information Security Minimum Requirements and Risk Management Program.
- Develop information security processes and procedures and continuously improve security aspects of operating processes.
- Research the latest information security trends and emerging threats.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.