Information Security Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked logistics company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Information Security Analyst.
Requirements of the Information Security Analyst
- Degree in CS, IS, business or a related field, or combination of post high school and experience equal to 9 years
- 5+ years of experience in multiple disciplines of information security
- Advanced proficiency in MS office products, experience with Power Apps and Power BI.
- Experience with information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST (e.g., 800-171, 800-53, RMF/CSF), CMMC, ITIL, COBIT
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as PCI, GDPR, CCPA, SOX
- Security Management Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CISA or similar credentials
- Project Management
- Business and Systems Analysis
Benefits of the Information Security Analyst
- Remote - Onsite as required/requested
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Information Security Analyst
- Assist in the Company's information security operations which include tasks associated with maintaining the information security program to ensure that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected in the digital ecosystem in which we operate.
- Develop, maintain and gain approval of security policies, processes, and procedures
- Assist in identifying, evaluating and reporting on legal and regulatory, IT, and cybersecurity risk to information assets
- Proactively works with cybersecurity architecture team, business units and ecosystem partners to implement practices that meet agreed-on policies and standards for information security.
- Assist with the company's Security Awareness Program (SAT)
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.