BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida has an immediate need for a HRIS Consultant.
Participates in requirements definition, design and development efforts at the program, process and system levels for mid-level application systems in support of HR policies and guidelines. The individual shall also be called upon to troubleshoot and offer technical assistance in support of Payroll, Human Resources, and other HR staff, accepting work assignments from multiple managers and work areas.
Provide consultation and business support to advance the usefulness of human capital data. Identify and execute on opportunities for customers to drive outcomes using data. Develop, code and execute reports using PS Query, SQL, PeopleSoft SQR (preferred not required). Routinely perform data analysis to ensure integrity is maintained, provide business level audits to stakeholders for ongoing management and maintenance of data.
Support HR Department, HSG Division or Corporate projects as assigned.
Requirements of the HRIS Consultant
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite
- Demonstrated basic proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrated basic proficiency in using or supporting at least one relational database such as Oracle
- PeopleSoft HCM
- MS Access, Excel & PowerPoint expertise
- Strong SQL coding skills
- Experience with PeopleSoft query report writer
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with PeopleSoft SQR
- Flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Understanding of the systems development life cycle
Benefits of the HRIS Consultant
- Full time hours, 6+ Month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the HRIS Consultant
- Participate in and/or lead design efforts for new, mid-level programs and integrated processes. Design may be custom or involve adaptation of or integration to third party or packaged applications software. Design activities may involve evaluating configuration options of the application against business requirements.
- Ensure the quality of developed and delivered IT capabilities, as well as coordinate and support functional and user testing. This includes participation in the planning, creating and coordinating of test plan efforts, ensuring proper change control procedures are followed and evaluation of system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change.
- Provide support as necessary to applications and users within a functional area, as well as proactively look for tools and methods to improve the operation of the supported area.
- Accountable for including IT Controls and following standard corporate practices to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Works with information architecture, applications and systems teams to ensure database designs and data models support the integration of data/information flow across systems and platforms.
- HRIS Management - provide subject matter expertise in the development of data interface files to ensure data integrity and secure exchange with external parties. Troubleshoot and resolve escalated issues related to data, process and/or functions of HRIS, and PeopleSoft.
- Reporting - working directly with staff, managers and leaders in the enterprise, conduct analysis and deliver ad-hoc reporting required to advancing business outcomes, manage and deliver PeopleSoft reports in accordance with schedule and within expected time frames.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.