Healthcare Product Manager
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Tennessee, has an immediate need for a Product Manager.
Requirements of the Product Manager
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- 7+ years related work experience: Product management experience or related operational role with at least five years experience in payers
- Experience with annual planning
- Financial modelling capability
- Very strong Microsoft Office capabilities
Benefits of the Product Manager
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
The Product Manager is responsible for the development, road mapping, and growth in value of the Onlife Health specific product vertical (i.e. clinical, digital, etc.) while ensuring alignment across company's solutions. Our mission is to solve needs in healthcare and engage consumers with the goal of helping them achieve better health and live better lives. To accomplish that we have solutions that interact with consumers in multiple channels. This role is responsible to manage assets in the OLH product vertical.
A core responsibility of this role will be stewardship of the traditional product life cycle from ideation through build, delivery, and ongoing value validation. Working with internal and external stakeholders, we will ensure Onlife Health is perceived as innovative, effective, and the partner of choice when it comes to engaging consumers and helping them along their healthcare journeys.
Product Management partners very closely with Sales, Client Success, Operations, and Technology. To be effective, the Product Manager must thoroughly learn the products and be able to convey complex concepts in relatively simple terms. This role reports to the Senior Director of Product Management.
Subject Matter Expertise. Develop or deepen expertise in:
- Solution mechanics
- Solution use cases
- Solution value proposition
- Competitive Intelligence
- Relevant industry trends
- Next generation thinking
Solution Planning, Product Development:
- Develop Road Maps
- Author business cases
- Model value, return on investment, and pricing (with Finance)
- Assist with planning of budgets and development slate
- Lead and facilitate requirements ideation
- Support use case development
- Manage product lifecycle
- Assess and re-assess value constantly
- Ensure all stakeholders understand solution(s) and their value
- E.g. training, coaching, answering questions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to maintain written assets explaining solution(s)
- Collaborate with Sales and Client success to protect and grow revenue
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with internal stakeholders
- Aggressively work idea intake funnel
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.