Healthcare Appeals Analyst RN
- Apply medical knowledge and expertise in reviewing claims and provider
- Render medical decisions on, claims and proper coding and billing, identifying
- questionable medical practices,
- Document findings and render medical decision in various BCBSF systems
- Manage medical review inventory, to include resolving workflow problems and
- identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Identify formal education opportunities and needs for providers and their
- staff and communicate these needs to appropriate departments
- Follow regulatory requirements
- Project work as needed
- Moderate keying required
- Must have coding experience with physician claims. Previous billing and coding appeals experience is a plus.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Healthcare AAppeals Analyst RN position.
Job Status: Full Time