HCM Business Analyst
High Level Project Description:
Human Capital Management - Oracle Fusion implementation
Scope of Responsibility
?Works as a business analyst for the Oracle Fusion - multiple Human Capital Management (HCM) / Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) projects.
Mandatory Skills Needed:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or 5 - 8 years relevant experience in an HCM/HR business analyst role.
- Documented experience implementing Oracle Fusion HCM modules; (Payroll, HR, Benefits)
- Documented experience completing process and systems improvement projects in the areas of human resources and payroll
- Implementation experience in payroll, HR and workforce management systems projects
- 5-8 years of experience as a business analyst
- Documented experience working defining and creating requirements
- Documented experience creating traceability deliverables
- Working Knowledge of: Project Delivery, Project Risk Management, Project Communication, Decision Making, Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to work independently including:
- Interacting with the end-user to clarify and confirm requirements
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time