- Generate new large group proposals and renewal alternates for the state within allocated timeframes.
- Provide support to the large group sales’ setup unit with administrative activities related to retention of group business for all product lines.
- Manages the daily inventory submitted to the Large Group Rating Mailbox.
- Send generated proposals to internal and external sales partners via email.
- Moderate to heavy keying required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a production role.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel used to create, summarize, and reconcile data.
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must possess good problem solving skills.
- Experience prioritizing and adjusting work in a fast paced, changing team environment.
- 2 or more years of healthcare product experience.
- Knowledge of web tools and online capabilities.
- Experience with E-Rate
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Group Rater position.
Job Status: Full Time