Go to Market Project Manager
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Go to Market Project Manager.
Requirements of the Go to Market Project Manager
- 3-5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as a Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business-related field or relevant work experience
- PMP - Project Mgmt. Professional
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, etc.).
- Expert in MS Excel
Benefits of the Go to Market Project Manager
- M-F (8-5)
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Go to Market Project Manager
- Lead the translation of Go-To-Market strategies and plans into a detailed project plan with clear accountabilities assigned across the core work team
- Proactively manage and track Go-To-Market deliverables across the team. Prepare for weekly team meetings by having a completely updated plan
- Conduct follow-up on all Go-To-Market (GTM) tactics to ensure resources have what they need to complete work and to ensure deliverables are completed on time
- Develop and manage deliverables associated with the design, development, review, and approval of collaterals (300+ pieces in sales toolkits). Coordinate with Enterprise Communications to ensure new/updated collaterals are posted to the sales toolkits for use in the field
- Act as the liaison with the extended Go-To-Market (GTM) team for tracking, trouble shooting, and project planning. This includes Enterprise Communications and Enterprise Learning & Development
- Identify and close gaps that will prevent the timely completion of the Go-To-Market tactics. Work with administrative support to ensure materials are housed on the SharePoint site for easy access by the team
- Prepare weekly tracking report and surface issues to Senior Project Manager and GTM Director
- Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business and external entities.
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, GTM team, Senior Project Manager, and other key staff
- Oversees product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards.
- Responsible for managing business and Subject Matter Expert relationships and managing deliverables and schedules
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.