Go-To-Market Business Project Manager
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Healthcare company in Florida has an immediate need for a Go-To-Market Business Project Manager.
Requirements of the Business Project Manager
- Proficient in Excel.
- 3+ years Project Management experience required
- Will be working in a team atmosphere. Must be a team player and able to develop solid relationships.
- Preferred experience with Healthcare/Business Marketing Launch/Product Roll-out
Benefits of the Business Project Manager
- $35 - $43 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Business Project Manager
- Lead development of a Go-To-Market plan for the launch of a new product to include training, communication, and marketing tactics.
- Maintain status on Go-To-Market deliverables and identify and close gaps that will prevent the timely completion of the tactics.
- Conduct advanced planning, agenda development, and coordination of materials for key Go-To-Market meetings.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Go-To-Market execution and recommend tactics for follow-up and to improve future execution.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.