Go-To-Market Business Project Manager
Requirements of the Go-To-Market Business Project Manager
- Proficient in Excel.
- 3+ years project manager experience required.
- Preferred experience with Healthcare/Business Marketing Launch/Product Roll-out
Benefits of the Go-To-Market Business Project Manager
- $33 - $43 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Lead development of a Go-To-Market plan for the launch of a new product to include training, communication, and marketing tactics.
- Maintain status on Go-To-Market deliverables and identify and close gaps that will prevent the timely completion of the tactics.
- Conduct advanced planning, agenda development, and coordination of materials for key Go-To-Market meetings.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Go-To-Market execution and recommend tactics for follow-up and to improve future execution.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact.