FileNet P8 Developer
Experience in IBM FileNet P8 administration and Workflow such as (Business Automation Workflow, Case Manager, or Case Foundation) is desired. Content Management and/or Workflow related technology is mandatory along with experience developing in Java/J2EE.
The candidate will support FileNet P8 software upgrades, implement enhancements, develop Plug-ins, Workflow design & administration.
Requirements of the FileNet P8 Developer
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training, experience, and certifications.
- Minimum 2 years' working in FileNet P8 or related technologies with Java/J2EE experience.
- Experience in CMIS desired.
- Experience in debugging issues across the FileNet P8 Platform (CPE, CMIS, ICN, and Daeja Viewer is a plus.
- Convert Business Requirements into technical designs; develop code from the design to delivered on business demands.
- Good knowledge of Cloud technology is a plus.
- Understands and can set direction for complex technology integrations.
- Strong teamwork skills and capability to lead projects through the system development life cycles.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to support project deployments and break/fix during off business hours.
Benefits of the FileNet P8 Developer
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision within the first month of employment
- 401k with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Generous paid time off