Facility Project Manager
Requirements of the Facility Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, (examples include but are not limited to: Interior Design, Architecture, Facility Management, Construction Management)
- 3+ years related work experience.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, Adobe, MS Office suite
- Ability to read and prepare construction documents
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills in order to effectively develop budgets, strategies, long and short-term planning scenarios, problem solving, negotiations.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk, and dependencies.
Benefits of the Facility Project Manager
- $35 - $42 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- 25-50% remote capability
- Full time hours, 1 year contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Facility Project Manager
- Project Management: Coordinate and manage all project activities, (communications, workflow, budget, cost analysis, schedule development and implementation), with regard to the use and design of corporate office, retail, clinical, and research spaces. Coordinate all project specific schedules, identify and communicate critical dates to ensure accessibility, inspections and systems testing meet all regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Programming & Negotiations: Achieve commitment and mitigate risks with internal and external business partners, lead team through decision making process, programming of space utilization and schedule development.
- Financial Control & Utilization of Corporate Assets: Develop and prepare project budgets based upon business partner’s requirements, distribution and effective use of corporate assets, monitor and estimate project costs.
- Space Planning & Design: Proficient use of AutoCAD software is required. Development of construction documents, project scope and implementation by vendors. Ensure adherence to corporate space standards, and OSHA/ADA requirements.
- Construction Documentation and Project Follow-through: Development of construction documents and detailed plans for distribution to contractors, architects, business partners, conduct post project review and analysis. Coordinate and facilitate on-site construction meetings, field verification and site inspections. Identify and communicate any required modifications in design, construction, scheduling. Mitigate risk associated with project deliverables.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.