Enterprise IT Security Architect
BTG in partnership with one of the world class Insurance companies in Florida has an immediate need for an Enterprise IT Security Architect.
Requirements of the Enterprise IT Security Architect
- 7+ years of experience in cyber security, information security, information technology, systems architecture, systems engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Management or equivalent related work experience
- Must have participated in developing the security technology architecture for multiple projects using industry standard methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF
- Direct, hands-on experience or strong working knowledge of:
- Managing security infrastructure - e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology
- Reviewing application code for security vulnerabilities preferred
- Vulnerability management tools
- The methodologies to conduct threat-modeling exercises on new applications and services.
- IT infrastructure, applications, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, IP networks, storage networks, backup networks and media
- Cloud infrastructure and security best practices, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- IAM technologies and services such as Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Amazon Web Service (AWS) IAM
- IT service management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines) such as Change management, Configuration management, Asset management, Incident management, Problem management
- Experience designing the deployment of applications and infrastructure into public cloud services.
- Certification in one or more security disciplines: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CISSP-Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Benefits of the Enterprise IT Security Architect
- $55-$65 per hour, depending on experience
- Full time hours, 4+ month contract
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Enterprise IT Security Architect
- Work with minimal supervision to develop architecture solutions, standards, best practices and the governance process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with business and technology strategies. This includes designing security architecture for application development projects, infrastructure solutions projects, as well as evaluating and recommending security software and solutions.
- Develop, publish and present appropriate security architecture principles and standards, position papers, best practices, patterns and frameworks.
- Determine baseline security configuration standards for networks, operating systems, web and application stacks.
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
- Partner with Infrastructure, Architecture and IT Operations teams to drive secure-by-design standards and practices, including baseline security configuration standards for networks, operating systems, web and application stacks.
- Collaborate with Information Security Management to document identified issues and risks, and appropriate remediation plans
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.