BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Florida, has an immediate need for an Enterprise Architect.
Requirements of the Enterprise Architect
- 8+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Required skills are experience with Workday Financial Management, Workday Adaptive Planning, Enterprise balancing, Statistical reporting, Integration with SaaS platforms.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Cloud migration, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, Organizational Change Management, and focus on business outcomes are desirable.
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications in a technical development lead role, solution architecture role, application architecture role or enterprise architecture role.
- Must have strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Application performance analysis and tuning experience.
Benefits of the Enterprise Architect
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision within the first month of being hired
- Annual Bonus
- Company-matched 401k
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous PTO
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Architect
- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the three P&C companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologies and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program and assisting through the execution phase.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.