Digital Application Architect
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Digital Application Architect.
Requirements of the Digital Application Architect
- 8+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Cloud migration, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, Organizational Change Management, and focus on business outcomes required.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, Docker containers, cloud data platforms (DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS).
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications in a technical development lead role, solution architecture role, application architecture role or enterprise architecture role.
- Must have strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Application performance analysis and tuning experience.
Benefits of the Digital Application Architect
- Full time hours
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Digital Application Architect
- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the three P&C companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologies and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program and assisting through the execution phase
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.