ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in New Hampshire, has an immediate need for a Project Manager (Engineering).
Requirements of the Project Manager
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program or Project Manager working on complex product development projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Physics, or other hard Science. Master of Business Administration or Master's in technical field desired.
- Strong engineering background
- Experience in the development and manufacture of Electro-Optical systems and components
- Strong proficiency with common management tools such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Deltek CostPoint or similar MRP/ERP software systems.
Benefits of the Project Manager
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Establishes program schedule.
- Controls expenditures within the limitations of the project budget and regularly reports on project budget to actual performance via the Estimate to Complete (ETC) process.
- Reviews status of engineering projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports; able to prepare and present bid review briefings to senior leadership. X
- Other duties, as assigned
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.