End User Systems Architect
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Logistics company in Florida, has an immediate need for a End User Systems Architect professional.
About the End User Systems Architect role:
is seeking an End User Systems Engineer supporting Vessel Operations. This is a technical role that requires knowledge and expertise across many IT functions related to the End User experience, including Active Directory, Unified End Point Management (UEM), Application Configuration / Testing, End Point Security configuration management as well as the technology to manage these activities.
This persons' primarily responsibility will be to manage the packaging, testing and deployment of security patches, end user applications, policy management and other activities that support the End User Computing Strategy.
Requirements of the End User Systems Architect role:
- UEM (SCCM / CMG / InTune)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Windows 10 Administration
- M365 Stack
- PowerShell Scripting
- Work directly with Vessel Operations team to document requirements and provide technical strategies to support operational requirements
- Provide technical guidance / recommendations for improvements in Vessel Imaging / Device reporting functions
- Work alongside Vessel Operations teams to ensure device configuration management meets requirements and provide technical oversight of technical troubleshooting of End Point devices.
- Review / Recommend process improvements to help drive efficiencies in supporting the EU Device Management platforms
- Work across Vessel Operations and UAT Testing teams to verify device readiness and confirm all testing requirements and issues have been resolved prior to deployment activities.
- Define, build, and adopt processes and procedures that support best practices to enhance the EU Computing experience
- Review / Recommend desktop solutions that support best practices and business requirements
- Manage efforts related to End Point device patching / reporting efforts
- Manage the Vessels; recommending and applying Add / Remove / Changes to applications or configurations
- Assist with overall IT Device Lifecycle, working with internal partners (ITAM / Sourcing / Vessel Management) and external vendors.
- Support the Vessel Operations team as the Tier 3 support function, monitoring and responding to tickets as needed
- Provide technical leadership to Vessel Support functions
- Assist with support / KBA documentation
- Collaborate across business / technical teams to enhance the EU Computing environment through automation or other opportunities
- Support Hardware / Software audit activities as required
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a collaborative role
Benefits of the End User Systems Architect role:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this role, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.