Electrical Test Engineer
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked defense company in Ohio, has an immediate need for a Electrical Test Engineer.
Requirements of the Electrical Test Engineer
- BSEE with 5-8 years relevant work experience ideal, but more junior-level candidates with applicable experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and various CAD/CAE tools.
Benefits of the Electrical Test Engineer
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
Responsibilities of the Electrical Test Engineer
- Focus on the Design and Development of Specialized Systems and Specialized Test Equipment for Electronic, Electro-mechanical, and Mechanical products.
- Extensive usage of Microprocessor Assembly Language Programming (Motorola / ARM), Embedded C, Visual Basic Programming, Digital Programmable Logic Design (Verilog, Altera / Actel), Analog Circuit Design, Data Acquisition Design, Printed Circuit Design, and future System Level Engineering. Working knowledge of C# language, .NET framework and software repository tools ( such as SVN or TFS) are a plus.
- Utilization of CAE tools and laboratory equipment used to perform a variety of tasks. Understanding and wide application of technical principles and theories. Independently determines and develops approach to technical solutions.
- Individuals develop imaginative solutions to a wide range of difficult technical problems.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to Apply@btginc.com or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.