EDI Business Analyst
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked logistics company in Florida, has an immediate need for an EDI Business Analyst.
Requirements of the EDI Business Analyst
- 5+ Years of experience
- Basic understanding of EDI , X12, EDIFACT, XML
- Strong knowledge of data mapping, development, communication set up and implementations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong documentation skills
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and record dependencies
Benefits of the EDI Business Analyst
- 6 Month contract with possibility to extend
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the EDI Business Analyst
- Responsible or involved in multiple facets on EDI projects or support. Responsible for analyzing and creating requirements to be used for coding, testing, implementation, and support under general to minimal direction.
- Responsible for managing and leading projects impacting the EDI team and other IT departments. In addition, responsible for support functions as needed.
- Communicate with Customers and provide ongoing status updates to project stakeholders
- Preform gap analysis between Company's existing maps and/or new implementations
- Document requirements in the Company approved format
- Thoroughly test the solution and document the results for review
- Provide project management for entire engagement
- Provide production support as long as needed after the implementation.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.