EDI Business Analyst
Mandatory Skills Needed:
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Basic understanding of EDI , X12, EDIFACT, XML
- Strong knowledge of data mapping, development, communication set up and implementations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong documentation skills
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and record dependencies
- Project Management
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Sterling Intergrator
- Responsible for managing and leading projects impacting the EDI team and other IT departments. In addition, responsible for support functions as needed.
- Responsible or involved in multiple facets on EDI projects or support.
- Responsible for analyzing and creating requirements to be used for coding, testing, implementation, and support under general to minimal direction.
- Communicate with Customers and provide ongoing status updates to project stakeholders
- Preform gap analysis between existing maps and/or new implementations
- Document requirements in the approved format
- Thoroughly test the solution and document the results for review
- Provide project management for entire engagement
- Provide production support as long as needed after the implantation.