Requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 5 Years in EDI or system integration is required
- Strong customer relationship skills and confidence working directly with client’s customers to determine EDI requirements
- Analyzing data integration and electronic data interchange (EDI) requirements and perform logical mapping that includes field-to-field mapping, formatting rules, validation rules, and transformation rules.
- Perform gap analysis between Client's existing maps and Customers requirements
- Researches, defines, documents and translates business needs and objectives into system requirements that can be converted into applications
- Establishes relationships among key stakeholders and acts as a liaison during the design, management and implementation of business information system and process changes
- Interact with EDI trading partners, business partners, third-party suppliers/vendors, internal IT application programmers, and internal business contacts for both new development and problem determination/resolution
- Thoroughly create and follow a test plan to test the solution and document the results for review
- Adhere to the established change control policies and prescribed procedures
- Provide project management for the entire engagement
- Provide daytime and afterhours support for EDI errors or failures as needed.
- Background in Transportation EDI preferable
- Spanish speaking preferable
- Software: Sterling Integrator, Mulesoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, SQL, XML, Map editor, IBM DB2, and Windows server
- FTP, SFTP, HTTP/S, AS2, VAN
- ANSI X12 (204, 210, 214, 300, 301, 304, 309, 310, 315, 323, 990)
- EDIFACT, XML
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com, or apply on line at www.btginc.com (search jobs).
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Edi Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time