Digital Product Analyst
A Digital Product Analyst within the client company helps guide the digital vision across all our enterprise domains, ensuring that client needs are met and the features and functionality remain market relevant and cutting-edge.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Execute against a strategic roadmap for the Digital Channel and its tool sets, caring for point solution expansion and product suite integration.
- Collaborate with Digital leadership and business stakeholders to analyze website usability, product performance and consumer behavior insights.
- Coordinate and manage business requests from conceptual ideas to formulated business statements of work, integrating with the UX team on usability and consumer testing and design.
- Support data-driven digital initiatives that improve the customer experience, create new revenue streams, and streamline operations. Ensure development of comprehensive, efficient, and effective plans leveraging most effective digital touchpoints, to achieve business objectives.
- Use design thinking principles to develop customer journey maps and customer engagement strategies.
- Translate clients’ goals and objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing programs, ensuring necessary tagging and tacking is implemented to enable relevant reporting
- 4+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Project work experience and/or strategy experience
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Experience interfacing with an IT organization
- Knowledge of web development processes.
- Strong abilities in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and web based tools. Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, and day-to-day directing of projects through to completion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Can create interesting, cogent and well-edited presentations and has experience delivering communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand or have experience in the Health Insurance industry, specifically knowledge of Health Care Reform regulations and CMS guidelines.
- Experience with eCommerce and/or consumer engagement
- Experience with working within an advertising agency or marketing services firm
- Leadership presentation experience.