Digital Content Specialist
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Digital Content Specialist.
Requirements of the Digital Content Specialist
- 3+ years related work experience writing health-related content for digital and print media
- Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Content development experience
- Financial background with a CPA
- Exceptional ability to balance work activities with changing business priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding grammar, proofreading, copywriting, editing, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles, and accountability
- Creative, innovative, outside-the-box thinker with a passion to create world-class content
- History of taking complex concepts and key messages and simplifying them into concise, consumer-friendly content
Benefits of the Digital Content Specialist
- Remote anywhere in the US
- 3+ Month Contract with possibility of extension
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Specialist
- Write/Edit Content
- Collaborate with internal and external healthcare subject matter experts to author original content.
- Manage and maintain all clinical content publications, including: print, video, web and social media.
- Ensure regulatory compliance via regular content reviews in accordance with required accreditation guidelines.
- Co-lead the design, development and ongoing quality of Onlife's digital programs through the respective toolsets.
- Create recurring original content (Health Kit, Newsletter, etc.), as determined by Manager, Content & Digital Media.
- Edit content for consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability across digital, print, audio and video scripts.
- Apply impeccable editing, spelling, grammar, and sentence structure to all content to ensure reading flows smoothly.
- Utilize appropriate program/software to assure appropriate health literacy/reading level for member-facing content.
- Liaise with internal/external content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage the editorial and publishing calendar for all media channels.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to analyze current use of content.
- Manage documentation of external email statistics utilizing Emma, and inform Account Managers of specific statistics.
- Support Manager of Content & Digital Media in the production of print, digital and web-based products.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure consistency of approach, adherence to brand guidelines and style guide.
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.