Digital Application Architect
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked insurance company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Digital Application Architect.
Requirements of the Digital Application Architect
- 8+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline.
- Proficiency in one or more frontend frameworks - Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with Mobile development - iOS, Android, ReactNative.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework.
- Experience with Guidewire Digital products is a plus.
- Experience supporting applications/systems with multiple integration points, including external third party systems through APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience working with applications in a hybrid environment of On-Premise, Cloud, and SaaS.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, EKS, cloud data platforms is a plus.
- Proven experience in designing and developing large scale enterprise applications in a technical development lead role, solution architecture role, application architecture role, or enterprise architecture role.
- Must have strong presentation, verbal, and written skills.
- Experience with APM tools, Application performance analysis and tuning.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
Benefits of the Digital Application Architect
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision within the first month of being hired
- Annual Bonus
- Company-matched 401k
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous PTO
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
Responsibilities of the Digital Application Architect
- Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap.
- Working with development teams supporting systems for the three P&C companies.
- Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologies and approaches.
- Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities.
- Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program.
- Provide technical leadership and drive the continued adoption of enterprise standards and best practices.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.