- Appoint agents in the client's system and on the Department of Financial Service (DFS) website.
- Set-up and maintain channel partner data in multiple systems/databases in compliance with SOPs and data integrity safeguards.
- Coordinate and prioritize work inventory to complete the setup, appointment and contracting processes, including data changes and updates, for internal/external agents.
- Manage Tracking Records ensuring all requests are properly documented, and all pertinent documentation is attached.
- Perform quality checks to ensure set-up and maintenance activities have been completed accurately and in accordance with business process flows, policies and SOPs.
- Accountable for triaging issues pertaining to agent data setup.
- Follow all procedures according to compliance and regulatory guidelines as documented in CPIM’s departmental SOPs.
- Execute agent binding agreements.
- High school diploma or equivalent and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Organization and problem solving skills are essential and the candidate must be able to work with a multi-disciplined team.
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Details
- Ability to adhere to work schedule
- Healthcare Insurance industry experience, a plus
Job Status: Full Time