Data Analytics Consultant
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Data Analytics Consultant.
Requirements of the Data Analytics Consultant
- 6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Related Bachelor's degree required Actuarial, mathematical, statistical, computer science, or similar field
- Project design experience
- Expert SQL skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Management experience in an analytics or actuarial department
- 5+ years of health insurance/benefits claims analysis
- Experience with customer experience data or analyses
- Expert proficiency with PowerBI
- Experience using R and R Studio tools
- Experience with GitLab
Benefits of the Data Analytics Consultant
- 3 month contract with the possibility of a full-time position/extension
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Data Analytics Consultant
- Research, analyze, validate, and prepare data for use in monitoring and reporting, strategy support, and special projects.
- Design complex analysis projects and file layouts; identify required data for projects
- Recommend new ways of performing work tasks or projects; applies research and/or additional benchmarking data to generate solutions; manages creative thinking within the team.
- Ongoing supervision of one or more analysts
- Preparation of final version of reports and exhibits.
- Represent the interests of the analytics group at decision-making meetings; balances analytics' perspective with those of other areas to ensure that the company's goals are achieved.
- Propose new analyses, when appropriate, to deepen and broaden the unit's capabilities; make recommendations that comply with laws and regulations, and support division and company goals, including the development of standards to ensure quality in non-routine situations
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.