CX Human Centered Design Lead
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a CX Human Centered Design Lead.
Requirements of the CX Human Centered Design Lead
- 3-6 years of experience
- Experience leading large Customer Experience programs using Lean Start-up Methodologies strongly preferred
- BFA or MFA in Design preferred (Human Factors, Psychology, Information Science or HCI, Graphic Design)
- Fluency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision or tools with similar depth
- A successful background working directly with Operations for the implementation of designs
- Customer Experience Design - Hands-on experience designing holistic, omni-channel customer and service delivery ecosystem designs. Ability to transform tasks into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle, from the first-time user to the expert. Ability to execute visual, informative, interaction, and service design elements of the initiative that meets business and customer needs and delights customers. Ability to communicate the initiative and product to others (Business Partners) through customer journeys, storyboards, ecosystem and service designs, prototypes, wireframes, infographics and other materials.
- Design Research Seasoned in fast-paced design research. Ability to conduct informal customer studies and present findings that will inform improvements in the customer experience. Capable of establishing research methods and strategies with our customer research teams. Ability to discover customer and business needs through contextual inquiries, and generative and quantitative research, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
- Fast Paced Innovator You are able to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of interactivity (physical, digital, low and hi-fidelity, tangible and conceptual). The ability to translate insight and strategy into concept prototypes and communicate your vision through your artifacts. Creative use of technology and alternative approaches. Enthusiasm to lear new technologies, and ability to do so quickly, on the job. Appreciation of high quality visual design, innovative technology, marketing strategy, business strategy, as well as business analysis and quality assurance disciplines.
- Consulting and Mentoring The ability to teach team and partners experience and human-centered design techniques to improve their every-day processes.
- Influence and Ability to Foster Relationships Ability to nurture productive, reciprocal partnerships to influence change. Demonstrated ability to influence corporate strategy, Customer Experience strategy and building trusting relationships internally and externally. Excellent inter-personal skills with a strong ability to excel in a collaborative environment.
- Storytelling and Concept Selling- A strength in using storytelling to share your discoveries, influence business partners and create energy around an idea or an initiative. Ability to pitch concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling way to obtain buy-in and/or funding.
- Customer Obsessed The ability to build customer empathy in business partners and emotionally connect to the lives and realities of the people we serve. Experience in designing and conducting Customer Experience Immersions.
- Approachable, Kind and Considerate Working Style - You care about the well-being of your partners, team members, and leaders. You seek the good in people first and help move projects along gracefully.
- Experience developing customer-centric solutions within the health insurance industry
Benefits of the CX Human Centered Design Lead
- 100% remote in the Southeast.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the CX Human Centered Design Lead
- The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned. 0%
- Leverages customer experience expertise and design knowledge in collaboration with stakeholders to define, plan, and develop end-to-end customer-centered solutions 0%
- Translates business requirements into compelling solutions by applying principles of human-centered design towards the creation of new concepts, products, and processes across company 0%
- Articulates value propositions for innovative, inspired, and simple design concepts to demonstrate how they support Company's CX design principles 0%
- Provides advice on design capabilities, strategy, and innovation to projects that span across multiple business teams 0%
- Engages with and advises business partners in the design and iterative process, helping them discover, understand, and deliver customer-centered design solutions 0%
- Monitors customer experience trends and best practices across industries to implement appropriate practices at the company
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to ************* or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.