Customer Journey Portfolio Manager
* Executive Level Communication Confidence
* Project Leadership Experience
* Strategic thinking as primary strength
* Able to shift to analytical mindset
Looking for candidates with strong background in portfolio management, change management/ops readiness, executive communication and understanding of lean/human-centered design principles to improve the customer experience
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
* Provides cross-journey support to leadership to drive strategic objectives and interface with channel managers
* Engages with internal and external business partners to influence decisions, sell concepts, and/or provide advice to impact business objectives.
* Develops and maintains the journey pipeline, portfolio road-map and execution timeline
* Drives process to manage portfolio initiatives through stage gates
* Collaborates with other journey execution leads to remove barriers and ensure coordination between teams
* Promotes a culture of continuous improvement to solve customer problems
* Synthesizes data/information and advises business partners and channel managers on journey vision, customer needs, risks, cost versus benefits and impacts on business processes, systems, employees, etc.
* Acts as communications lead for the journey. May develop communication messaging and presentations for delivery throughout the organization on behalf of journey leadership.
* Supports and drives journey change management and operational readiness
* 6+ years product management and transformational change work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
* Strong verbal and communication skills, the ability to solve complex customer problems while communicating in a simple way
* Experience managing and prioritizing a product backlog, writing user stories, defining features and managing a roadmap
* Ability to build strong relationships in a matrixed environment to drive change
* Demonstrated ability to effectively define and negotiate time-frames, commitments and deliverables.
* Demonstrated experience using analytic information to support decision making
* Experience creating presentations and writing executive summaries
* Demonstrated PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint & Excel
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter, e-mail your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com
Pay: $40 to $45/hour
$40 to $45 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time