Customer Experience Specialist
IMPORTANT: CX Specialist will support Payments Project and related initiatives to improve our payments experience.
The CX Specialist will be a key member of the Customer Experience Center of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the customer, bring strong recommendations based on sound research and analytics, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be driven by a desire to deliver exceptional experiences. The CX Specialist will work directly with our Payment Customer Experience Owner (CXO)
- Ability to quickly adapt to and navigate multiple initiatives, understand problems and leverage their innate resourcefulness
- Serve as the "go to" for CX Leads as a resource for solving problems
- Perform secondary research, analysis, and develop insights to inform business decisions
- Serve as a CX SME for business requirements and sprint reviews, requiring a general understanding of core business processes and infrastructure and a deep understanding of CX portfolio
- Monitor and evaluate solutions to ensure alignment to outcomes (business and customer) and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Participate in and/or lead emerging CX projects, flexing between understanding and aligning to strategy and execution of tasks
- Advocate for the customer and CX disciplines through collaboration with business partners to drive win/win outcomes
- Partner with project teams (project managers, business analysts, business architects, etc.) to ensure mutual success
- Previous CX experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years related work experience with demonstrated outcomes
- Experience that demonstrates a relationship-orientation, resourcefulness, and agility
- Prior Project Management Experience
- Experience delivering on payments solutions, work for a payments company or key initiative.
- Understand payments system architecture and processes
- Master’s degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience
- Project Management (Agile) Certification
- Product Management (AIPMM) Certifications
- Prior Financial Industry experience working for a payments provider (i.e Processor, Acquirer, Association or Bank/Credit Union)
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Customer Experience Specialist position.
Job Status: Full Time