Customer Experience (CX) Analyst IV
The client is building out their Customer Experience Team, meaning they need motivated individuals who can help them define, improve and meet customers’ expectations from their products, services and interactions. A good customer experience means that the individual's experience during all points of contact matches the individual's expectations.
The Customer Experience Owner (CXO) will work closely with functional leadership and execution teams to drive results for major customer experience initiatives from initial problem definition through go-tomarket.
The CXO applies knowledge of product management, customer experience, project management, the health insurance industry, and lean process thinking to lead CX initiatives that span multiple functional areas and represent significant investment spend.
The CXO brings fresh thinking to the experience team and is willing to challenge the status quo and create a best in class experience for customers. The CXO leads work to assess and benchmark the current experience verse best-practices within and outside the health insurance industry. In addition, this role demonstrates, in a compelling fashion, ROI/cost-benefit rationale for the experience roadmap.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan and oversee customer experience initiatives; including the definition, design, development, implementation, and integration of people, processes, and technology that lead to measurable experience and administrative cost outcomes.
- Serve as the CX business owner, partnering closely with Executive Sponsor(s), Business Lead, segment leadership, and IT partners through key initiative(s); serve as thought leader on applying customer experience methodology to business problems
- Coordinate experience metric definition to translate customer expectations into KPIs and operational metrics.
- Coordinate cost/benefit assessment to define potential financial, business, and industry impacts of initiatives.
- Manage risk by establishing project management processes (regular status reports, etc.) to address execution challenges.
- Guide the initiative through CX Steering and formal gate request process. · Provide regular updates to leadership on accomplishments of key milestones, as well as any risks or concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience.
- Seven (7) years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Strong understanding of customer experience design principles and priorities around the customer journey: capturing voice of customer, drawing out customer insights, analyzing customer data, designing solutions, etc.
- Experience leading teams in a matrixes environment with reporting responsibilities to two or more different areas.
- Strong leadership skills to bring stakeholders together; consensus builder and thought leader.
- Must have strong business acumen, broad knowledge of health care and the ability to influence business decisions & directions for initiative.
- Hands-on experience is with proven track record of delivering business projects with technology components.
- Product Management certification.
- Digital Product Management Experience
- Experience applying Customer Experience disciplines
Job Status: Full Time