Continuous Improvement Consultant
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked Healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Continuous Improvement Consultant.
Requirements of the Continuous Improvement Consultant
- Experience: 5+ years of professional experience in process documentation and improvements.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills including ability to explain complex technical/process concepts in a clear and concise manner to audiences with diverse knowledge base.
- Excellent written communication-skills including the ability to concisely and accurately communicate processes, data findings, and project status updates.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and ability to manage changing priorities to consistently achieve desired business results.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify, address and resolve complex issues through collaboration, negotiation and relationship management.
- Proven experience leveraging data analyses to drive business decisions.
- Possession of strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage in a matrixed environment with multiple, competing deliverables
- Preferred Criteria
- Experience and proficiency in multiple systems used within the including, but not limited to: EnrollPoint, SellPoint, MembersEdge, RBMS and Siebel.
- Lean Certification preferred, and/or Six Sigma Green/Black Belt certification.
- Proven experience working with data and conducting statistical analysis.
Benefits of the Continuous Improvement Consultant
- Full time hours, 1 year contract
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement Consultant
- Current-state (end-to-end) process and system mapping with supporting data collection.
- Recommend, develop, and implement upon identified process improvement opportunities.
- Future-state process mapping documentation that leverages identified opportunities to achieve maximum process efficiencies.
- Identification of risks and dependencies related to proposed process changes demonstrated by the ability to produce comprehensive Risk & Control Plans.
- Monitoring and reporting upon process, procedure, or system enhancements through (and beyond) the implementation warranty phase.
- Serving as the subject matter expert on projects from a supporting data and process improvement perspective.
- Develop, produce, and distribute business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs).
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.