Cloud Contact Center Engineer
BTG in partnership with the top ranked Insurance company in Florida has an immediate need for a Cloud Contact Center Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and operational support of customer interaction applications and infrastructure for inbound/outbound contact centers. These duties will encompass ACD platforms and services, contact routing, automation, self-service (IVR), and virtual assistants. The role requires working with Telecom, Network, Field Support, Advanced Engineering, Project Management and business stakeholders.
Requirements of the Cloud Contact Center Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related field, or related work experience.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with contact center technology including networking and telecommunications engineering, telephony systems (including ACD and call automation), contact center operations, vendor and service management and security
- 3+ years working with cloud contact center services (AWS experience ideal)
- 3+ years in vendor and service management, including cloud-based services
- Understanding of the Amazon Connect platform including contact flows, contact routing, queues and agent setup
- Basic understanding of the AWS ecosystem, specifically the services that support Amazon Connect including Lambda, DynamoDB, Lex, Polly, Cloud Watch and Cloud Formation
- Working knowledge of communications protocols and APIs such as WebRTC and SIP
- Experience managing projects or complex engagements involving multiple stakeholders
- Build relationships with technical leaders and business stakeholders to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making and influence decisions.
Benefits of the Cloud Contact Center Engineer
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision within the first month of employment
- 401k with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Generous paid time off
Responsibilities of the Cloud Contact Center Engineer
- A proven experience in the administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Contact Center application technologies with expertise in call queuing, call routing, call recording, call flow scripting and IVR/self-service.
- An understanding of peripheral contact center applications and integrations including familiarity with call recording, workforce management (WFM), quality management (QM), display boards and reporting tools.
- Telephony background supporting on-premise enterprise PBX systems with ability to troubleshoot, analyze and remediate common or complex issues.
- Has working knowledge of network architecture and server terminology as it relates to IP telephony and contact center applications.
- An understanding of Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and cloud-based telephony services such as Amazon Connect, Microsoft Skype/Teams or similar.
- Has experience in maintaining documentation library, capturing business processes, creation of storyboards, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, and documenting business practices and training material.
- Provide day-to-day functional and technical support to internal customers
- Some travel required
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a Recruiter.