Change Management Specialist
The Change Management Specialist is an integral Human Resources role that will embed with project/program teams to maximize employee adoption/usage and minimize resistance within various change initiatives. The role will focus on the people side of change ensuring our team members have transparency into the upcoming changes and are set-up for success at implementation. This position requires someone who is adept at easily switching between doing, coaching, integrating, and planning.
Requirements of the Change Management Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years related work experience, implementing change management efforts/ delivering change management solutions, experience creating, implementing and managing transformation, experience working in Human Resources, etc.
- Strengths in analytical problem solving, relationship management, and strategic insight
- Client-centric focus
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Quick learner to understand organizational issues and challenges
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Benefits of the Change Management Specialist
- $43-53 per hour, depending on experience
- Flexible Hours
- Full time hours, 3 month contract with a possibility of rolling permanent.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Change Management Specialist
- Create and implement change management strategies and tactics that maximize adoption and minimize resistance for specific projects including, but not limited to:
- Consultation and coaching of project teams and leaders
- Support of organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Navigation of cross-functional teams
- Definition and measurement of success metrics and monitoring of change progress
- Conducting change impact and readiness assessments
- Monitoring and evaluating change tactic effectiveness
- Developing and executing robust communications plan, including writing communications and building templates
- Serving as change management coach to project teams and leaders
- Managing stakeholder maps and engagement plans
- Rapidly become familiar with business processes and technologies used throughout the enterprise in order to understand customer challenges and asses the environment for change
- Build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Possess professionalism and leadership presence in all aspects of team and customer relationship-building
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact.