Change Management Coordinator
- Assisting management with daily tasks and clerical functions that may involve compiling, arranging and interpreting data, processing documents and maintaining records.
- Under direct supervision, may be responsible for entry-level functions that may involve receiving, sorting, distributing and inventory of items; handling customer inquiries and guiding them accordingly.
- Performs other clerical duties that may be needed under the direction of management. Must be able to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Skillful in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to gather, interpret, report and use data and other information concerning assigned activities.
- Ability to function effectively with, or as part of a team.
- Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including but not limited to reports, procedures, correspondences and other written materials.
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Change Management Coordinator position.
Job Status: Full Time