Change Leadership Manager
The Change Leadership Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The Change Leadership Manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes. Will ensure a number of projects are successful within the region.
While the Change Leadership Manager does not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. Strong influence skills are required. The Change Leadership Manager will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The Change Leadership Manager may also provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Leadership Manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. The Change Leadership Manager may additionally, on occasion guide external contract help in assisting the change role on projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact
- Drive Stakeholder management
- Ensure active Leadership engagement
- Complete change management assessments
- Create and implement change management strategy
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Build organizational change capability by coaching/teaching and inclusion of project team, change network and sponsors in change activities as well as with organizational wide training and awareness
- Create, implement and manage actionable deliverables for change management levers: communications plan, change network to support project implementation, sponsor roadmap, stakeholder management, engagement, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan, reinforcement/sustainment plan.
- Support communication efforts
- Support training efforts
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with others (Change Leadership team as well as project team)
- Integrate change management activities into overall project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues, raise risks to project team when CL doesn’t own solution
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Change management certification or designation desired. Prosci Certification required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience and working knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated success in the field of change leadership
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal without formal authority.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
Periodic travel to Alaska can be expected.
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply on line at www.btginc.com (search jobs).
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Change Leadership position.
Job Status: Full Time