Care Design Consultant
Responsible for leading the development of New Care Program conceptual designs to meet market and segment needs including cost benefit analysis, marketing plans and testing / piloting, as appropriate, the concepts. Manages the process from an idea through conceptual design.
Lead the design and provide expertise on complex, technical Care programs from concept through analysis and design Manage relationships and work successfully across technology and business stakeholders, including peer level through executive level. Data-driven analysis and prioritization of complex tradeoffs. Achieve radical, measurable performance improvements. Ability to understand client perspectives, as well as work effectively with client-facing organizations to drive to the solution / conceptual design that all can support. Exceptionally strong analytic capabilities and the ability to use data to ‘hone in’ and determine the highest-value projects to pursue. Expertise and comfort in document creation, and communication of required process changes. Develops / delivers conceptual design documentation. Lead or support major design initiatives targeting New Care models in support of product, network, and innovative or improved payment models. Leads, supports or participates in the execution / change management of conceptual design communications for internal and external audiences.
Required Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Care program and health insurance and/or health product knowledge and development work
- Proven success in product ideation, design and development or related health insurance design work.
- Exceptional communication competencies, including executive influence and presentations skills
- Strong process/CI knowledge and experience
- Change leadership skills, including ability to influence constituency and collaboration cross functionally for effective business outcomes
- Understanding of Health Care industry, including competitive Care designs by Segment,
- Federal & State laws related to health insurance products