Business Systems Analyst
This resource will be responsible for the activities undertaken to minimize the adverse impact on the business of problems that are caused by system errors and to prevent recurrence of incidents related to these errors. Will manage problem tickets to get to the root cause of problems, identify workarounds or permanent fixes and eliminate errors. Will be responsible for identifying and recording of the problem, classifying the problem and prioritizing response activities, along with analysis/investigating and diagnosing root causes.
2 or more years of work experience in a systems analysis role
specific; some issue management preferred
Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Possess critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry
If you have any questions, please call 904-998-9414 and reference Business Systems Analyst position.
Job Status: Full Time